Friday, February 20, 2015

World Day of Social Justice Adventures

It's a UN thing, apparently.


Today I am sore and headachy from the work yesterday. I took three advil and it helped a little, but I still hurt.

Today's adventures include showering (which might help my headache), doing laundry, and going bowling later with my friends and family.

The first step is to fold all the laundry I did earlier in the week. It's the towels and darks I did on Tuesday. I folded the work clothes up on Wednesday, and changed the sheets this morning.

I emptied the dishwasher this morning even though I was feeling crap, so that's a victory. I'll change Andromeda after breakfast. Then I'll move forward with the shower and laundry.

Update:

The shower did help my headache. I did a load of laundry, folded and put it away along with the rest of Tuesday's loads. Bowling was pretty fun. I've had better bowling trips, to be honest, but it was fun to eat nachos and chill with my peeps. Simone played a game of air hockey against Michelle that was exciting and worth watching. Simone won.

I admitted to everyone that I'd been depressed and was hoping doing things would help, and that it seemed to be. I don't think they thought I meant really depressed, just feeling kinda down like most people say.

No comments:

Post a Comment